"The significant problems we have cannot be solved at the same level of thinking with which we created them".
Bose.X is an independent multidisciplinary research organization and a cultivating think tank platform to support the research environment in Indian universities/institutions.
What we do
Bose.X was established to support the undergraduate research environment in Indian universities/institutions. We essentially intend to encourage students with learning research and eventually assist them in scaling their ideas. Unlike their majors, students from different disciplines are associated together to curate their ideas under lead, co-lead, and mentors.
We also strive to highlight the necessity of quality research under national interest at different reputed Indian institutions and organizations via setting up the local sub-branches through this organization. Our primary goal is to improve India’s global research scenario in the long term. We are open to every research enthusiast and welcome everyone to make it a multidisciplinary research platform.
Having open access and India's federal ecosystem for research in natural science and other emerging technologies with the goal that each intrigued dedicated individual, group, and establishment can be effectively part of the environment. Promoting research at the undergraduate level will be our prime interest.
1. The first letter in the logo is a symbol of TRIAC (triode for alternating current) is a universal label for a three-terminal electronic element that transfers current in either direction when triggered. In our logo, its full form is Training for Research Innovation and Commercialization.
2. The second letter is symbolized via Black Hole's cartoon picture.
3. The letter S denotes the up-down quantum spin.
4. E with euro sign is holding the spirit of commercialization.
5. The letter X means the multiple of Bose and the whole word Bose is inspired by S.N. Bose.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
I personally love the fact that you people are actually collaborating and publishing research. That's simply awesome!!
PhD, Penn State Univerity
I really liked the idea of you guys started this research group allowing students to work on their research interets irrespective of their technical background.
Bose. X has been more than just a research-oriented group. It rather leads to igniting a spark of exploring interdisciplinary approaches in various fields. As students, being with Bose. X we have become more aware, more conscious, more curious and yet more humble.